AdOps (Affiliate) Coordinator
London - Hybrid
Our Client require an AdOps Coordinator to join their team to fully manage and coordinate the setup and implementation of affiliate campaigns. The role is to help support the affiliate marketing team to optimise the performance of the affiliate campaigns by managing the trafficking, support, and troubleshooting issues of the affiliate campaigns.
This role requires a proactive team player with strong administration skills and an eagerness to learn. You would need an entry level knowledge of AdOps or experience in a similar role as well as knowledge on affiliate platforms.
You'll be working in a dynamic, fast paced, gaming studio, within a team of creative, energetic and enthusiastic people who want to challenge the establishment and build the best gaming platform out there. You will be involved with helping the business to optimise our approach and maximise the return on investment.
The main roles and functions:
* Setup affiliate campaigns
* First line support for technical service desk
* Administration of reward plans
* Coordinate creative gallery
* Implement S2S tracking and 3rd party pixels into tag manager
* Troubleshoot tracking and pixel setup
* Coordinate promotion pages setup
* Support Team leader of the AdOps team
* Manage personal projects related to advertising product development
* Assist in payment queries related to tracking.
* Conduct monthly reconciliation checks of key accounts.
* Administration of campaign management
* Entry level knowledge of AdOps, experience in a similar role will be a considered a plus
* Affiliate platform Integrity management in Income Access, Intelitics, Netrefer, or similar
* Strong administration skills.
* Strong numerical skills
* Proactive, go-getter personality.
* Team player
* Can-do attitude
* Willingness to learn