Experienced Assistant Site Managers / QCQA **
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN CLADDING / RE-CLADDING
** Immediate Starts with great prospects
This is a great opportunity to work within the Re-Cladding sector of construction. We have personally worked with this Client for a good many years and can only say how professional, friendly, experienced and fast-growing they are. This is working on a project that is starting now in the Camden North, London.
Our Client is looking for an Assistant Site Manager with EWI/Cladding/Facades/ experience.
Decent Homes / Social Housing or general experience within Cladding is essential.
You must have previous experience as an Assistant Site Manager and be fully conversant on all applications of Facades/EWI/Cladding/Render.
The Assistant Site Manager / QCQA Role
You must have the following
* Good man management skills,
* QCQA experience using software such as Fieldview SnagR
* Be used to assisting running a site,
* Dealing with the Client
* Resolving any issues that arise
* Co-Ordinating programming of works
* Attend meetings with the Client and Sub Contractors
* Hold a current SMSTS / SSSTS and First Aid and CSCS
* Have checkable references for previous EWI/Cladding/Render work
* Good all round general management on the site
**Assistant Site Manager Role **
* Assisting the Site Manager in the above role
This is a great position for someone to join a fast growing company within this area of Construction.
Salary negotiable dep on experience.
Assistant Site Managers to £40k
Please send your CV or call Becky on the number listed