AUTOMATIC DOOR ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £35,000 DOE
Our client have over 25 years of experience in the Automatic Door Industry. They are an automatic door specialist company who offer sliding, swing, revolving doors to clients across a varied customer base.
They are seeking an Automatic Door Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis in the Essex or London area.
Basic Salary of up to £35,000 + overtime.
Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hour week).
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Installation, servicing and repairing Automatic Doors; Sliding, Swing, Revolving & Disabled Access.
* The role will entail site attendance, fault finding, estimating repair requirement, fault diagnosis and service calls along with advising customers of potential equipment faults.
* Working in the commercial and industrial sectors.
* Covering a 24 hour call out on a rota system.
* At least 2 years experience working with Automatic Doors.
* Knowledge of Industrial Doors, Roller Shutters, Sectional Doors would be advantageous but is not essential for this role as the role focuses on Automatic Door Engienering
* A strong electrical / mechanical engineering background.
* Full UK Driving Licence (Essential).
* CSCS, IPAF & PASMA Certified.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* ADSA/ ADIA - BS7036 EN16005.
* You will live in the locally to the Essex/ London areas.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful