Required: Breakfast Waiter / Barista to work for our client***
If you've got a background in waitering and barista work and can deliver this service in a safe professional way, and offering good customer service then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be working as a breakfast waiter/barista in a central London location
This is a role is based for a high end Hotel and will be tasked with the following:
- Preparing the breakfast area
- serving customers with food and beverages
- Working as a team to ensure a quality service is produced for the client and customers/guests
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background in a similar role, and offering good customer service.
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to deal with customers in the most helpfull and delicate manner
- Be prepared to do other duties.
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this role then we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This waiter/barista position offers a basic salary of £11.50 per hour.
In addition you'll get other benefits which include the following:
- Friendly team to work with
- Regular recognition and inclusion
- Working for one of the most prestigeous Hotels in London
- competitive pay rate
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
One of London's most prestigeous high end Hotel's
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a excellent team
- Like helpful management
As a business they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Is there anything else I should know?
Hours are 07:00 - 15:00
Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.