Just Tech Recruitment are keen to speak with office based Biomass Support Engineers to work wirth a leading Staffordshire based Biomass installationa and maintenance business.
* A good understanding of Biomass Boilers to include construction, materials, and function.
* A good understanding of electrical and mechanical systems including safety devices associated with biomass boilers.
* An understanding of control systems to assist with remote/site changes during fault finding and/or commissioning.
* A good understanding of service requirements for biomass boilers, annual and periodic.
* The job will involve travel to installations on occasions.
Duties to include:
* Provide technical support to both customers and the service department.
* Occasional onsite commissioning/re-commissioning of biomass boilers.
* Occasional fault finding of any electrical and mechanical issues that occur.
* Liaise with other group companies to coordinate technical issues.
* Technical support and onsite training/handover of equipment to customers where required.
* All other duties as instructed on a day-to-day basis.
* Occasionally inspect sites to identify problems and advise on resolutions.
If you feel you have the relevant biomass technical experitse, please apply now!