The Business Performance Analyst is responsible for analytical support including data and business analytics to improve the business performance of the Public Plans division. The primary focus of the analyst role is to design, develop and deploy data driven information solutions to facilitate performance improvement opportunity identification and create analytical solutions to monitor and track successful execution of the performance improvement strategies. This is a cross functional role that interacts with finance, clinical services, network management, operations, and external clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Research, identify, extract, analyze, validate, reconcile, and interpret data for business performance improvement activities through programming and statistical model building.
- Coordinate with matrix functions to identify and obtain data sources for business performance analytics.
- Lead development of relevant reports and dashboards, to monitor initiative performance and progress.
- Facilitate timely communication of relevant information regarding initiative priorities and deliverables to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Performs ad hoc data and business analyzes as requested.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree with quantitative focus required. Master's Degree with quantitative focus preferred.
- 0 - 2 years' experience in using analytical tools to query, manipulate and analyze health care data.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SAS or other programming language (SQL).
- Must be skilled at manipulating and analyzing large data sets.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office package.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
CONFIDENTIAL DATA: All information (written, verbal, electronic, etc.) that an employee encounters while working at Tufts Health Plan is considered confidential. Exposed to and required to deal with highly confidential and sensitive material and must adhere to corporate compliance policy, department guidelines/policies and all applicable laws and regulations at all times.
What we build together changes our customer's health for the better. We are looking for talented and innovative people to join our team. Come join us!
Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees - including remote employees - must be fully vaccinated. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better health care experience to everyone in our communities. Building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
At Point32Health, we're working to reshape the world of health care by pushing past the status quo and delivering even more to the diverse communities we serve: more innovation, more access, more support, and healthier lives. And we want people like you on our side to make it even better.
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R2771