Commercial Lead - Renewable Energy - £75k - £85k + Package
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a leading tier 1, blue chip civil engineering contractor with an outstanding reputation in the industry?
Due to securing a new major project, my client is seeking a strong commercial lead for a brand new on-shore converter station worth circa £40m.
The project is based in Stockton-upon-Tees and will require site presence at least a couple of days a week.
This promises to be an extremely exciting scheme with extensive infrastructure, building and highly specialist M&E works with a planned two year build programme and then a further year in commissioning.
The role will be highly varied and will include just some of the following responsibilities: -
* Management of the commercial resources in the project to maximise on planned margins through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts.
* Management of monthly CVRs, cash flow reports, subcontract liability reports, schedule of adjustments and risk schedules
* Assessment, review and mitigation of commercial and contractual risks and implement group policies for risk management
* Management of key relationships with the client to deliver successful outcomes for all stakeholders
* Development of a diverse and rounded team to support succession planning and talent development
* Promote the wellbeing of your team
For further information on the company, project and role, please contact MBS Recruitment Solutions