Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Contracts Coordinator based in Cheddar, North Somerset.
Joining a fast-paced manufacturer within the construction & building industry. You will be responsible administrative duties to maintain and develop sales of products to UK accounts. A positive approach and the ability to problem solve are essential.
This person must be a proactive and confident individual with lots of initiative and the ability to multi-task. This individual must possess excellent communication skills to ensure strong working relationships with internal and external customers alike.
The working hours are 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday, with a hybrid model - with 2 days remote working and 3 days office working. The annual salary is £21,651 PA.
* To accurately assess, measure and advise internal audience on stock situations to aid delivery on requirements
* To manage the order cycle, processing in a timely and accurate manner using Microsoft Navision.
* Order confirmation communication
* Monitor order status, communicating any issues/delays to customers
* Dispatch orders as required to meet customers expected delivery dates
* Use of a CRM system to ensure quotations and customer information are accurate and up to date
* Respond in a timely fashion to sales enquiries by email, telephone or post, whichever method is appropriate
* Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner
* Maintain existing and new customers through planned individual account support
* Create documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ensure project schedules are adhered to and therefore maintain punctual product distribution
* Support to external Sales Managers
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* Working to deadlines/ Prioritising
* Attention to detail with excellent planning and organising skills
* Accurate administration
* Interpersonal abilities/team player
* Ability to build rapport with people from other cultures via phone, chat, email.
* Confident and clear communication skills both written and verbal
* Familiarity with computer-based office work & able to work quickly & accurately in word, email, excel, ERP system (ideally NAV)
* Customer Service Experience
* A good problem-solver, self-starter, with a flexible and adaptable approach to working independently with guidelines
* Excel (intermediate preferred)
* Ability to Negotiate
* Flexibility/adaptability managing multiple priorities
* Sense of urgency
* Problem-solving and analytical skills
Cycle to work scheme.
25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
Cycle to work scheme
Work from home
The closing date: 18th July 2022.
Impressed by what you see? What to know more? To Apply: Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to Jack Beaugie If you have the relevant experience, then she will be in touch soon. You can also find Jack Beaugie on LinkedIn; he is our Regional Recruitment Manager - send him a message and say hello.