My Client are looking for a Contract Manager to join our Mobile Services Team at Bellshill, Scotland on a permanent, full-time basis. On offer is a competitive salary, car or car allowance, bonus scheme and benefits package.
* Manage the Mobile Services Accounts across Scotland & Ireland, ensuring all available resources work in a collaborative manner.
* Be accountable for the financial performance of the contracts.
* Develop meaningful and sustainable relationships with the Client and related Client organisation.
* Ensure mobile personnel manage the contract to the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as they apply to technical and related services.
* Monitor and develop direct reports through training and regular reviews.
* Ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment for both employees and clients.
* Review the monthly audit checks demonstrating legislative compliance within scope of service delivery streams and to escalate to the portfolio director as necessary.
* Work with the mobile teams in planning, implementing and monitoring the standards of all works relating to the PPM schedule and reactive works.
* Work with the operational and support teams to ensure all completion times for planned, corrective and reactive works are correctly logged and recorded within the company's asset management system.
If you are interested please do apply today