Customer Care Coordinator - Cardif
To provide a first-class level of customer service through assisting customers.
Customer Care Coordinator competencies:
* Experience of working within a customer focused role.
* Ability to generate professional correspondence unaided.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels with a proven track record of using trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
* Assertive and tenacious, able to influence others and resilient to deal with disgruntled customers.
* Ability to make proactive recommendations.
* Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
* Team player and supportive of colleagues.
* An enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on their own initiative with strong administrative and organization skills.
* Attention to detail.
* A commitment to work as required to meet the needs of the business.
* Good working knowledge of Excel, work and outlook.
* Microsoft Office preferred.
The successful Customer Care Coordinator applicant:
* Will be working within a small team, assisting with the rectification of defects whilst properties are within the warranty period.
* Liaising with purchasers and sub-contractors to enhance the customer experience.
* The candidate must be well organised, extremely helpful and resourceful, and able to use own initiative.
* You'll understand that what you do is important, and impacts on the team, the department and the wider business.
* Ensure all calls received into the department are answered professionally and courteously and logged accordingly.
* Liaise between sub-contractors, sites and clients to ensure requests are undertaken and completed and to provide administration support for the department.
Customer Care Coordinator salary and benefits include:
* Competitive salary and package
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension
* Choice of flexible benefits