Customer Service Executive - West Drayton - £22K
One of the largest independent IT service & support companies in the UK, West Drayton, are looking with someone with excellent customer service skills to work in their head office.
• Answering telephone calls promptly and professionally.
• Logging all new incoming calls onto in-house system.
• Ensuring that the fault details are clearly and correctly defined on each call.
• Liaising with Technicians, Purchasing, Account Managers, Schedulers and Directors to ensure calls are actioned as required and Customers are updated accordingly.
• Preparing and sending Quotations to clients for parts and labour.
* Daily Reports
• Previous telephone-based Customer Service experience
• Previously worked in an office environment
• Be able to communicate well at all levels
• Have a good, clear telephone manner
• Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
• Organised and able to identify and prioritise work