The Client are a family owned construction company who have been established for over 20 years. They pride themselves on delivering high quality and cover projects across a variety of sectors such as Residential, Regeneration, Plublic buildings and more across both the private and public sector. They have a low staff turnover and understand the importance of developing existing staff. They have an annual turnover over £150m and have a healthy pipeline of work.
The opportunity is for an ambitious and talented Design Manager to join the construction business You would be joining an already successful existing team to manage the design aspects of tenders and projects in progress.
* Establish, maintain and manage effective project design resource and team profile at bid and delivery stages
* Manage and co-ordinate safely the overall design process through the RIBA design stages
* Ensure completion and compliance of design management departmental procedures at bid and delivery stages
* Involvement with 'design strategy' and approach
* Ensure adherence to the design brief/scope of service and develop a comprehensive scope of service for key stages of project
* Experience on bidding and winning work
* Main Contractor experience
* Experience residential, leisure, Public Buildings and health care projects
A competitive Salary paying up to £75k + Package
This is an immediate hire- so please contact Danny at HLP asap, if you are interested