My Marketing Agency client, Weybridge/remote, is lookiing for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager with hubspot or pardot experience.
You will be responsible for advising on marketing strategy, planning and execution of integrated digital marketing programmes and using data to analyse results and continually improve the outcomes delivered.
Ideally you are used to working in an agency environment, although open to someone who has been working in a high pace inhouse marketing team looking to make the move to an agency.
You will have experience across the full marketing mix with a passion and flair for digital marketing including Social, SEO, PPC, eMarketing and Marketing Automation or a particular focus on content development.
Self-driven, analytical and results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profitability. A forward planner who critically assesses their own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior management and sales staff.
• Minimum of 5 years marketing experience.
• Ability to work in a fast moving and pressured environment.
• Experience of working within the B2B sector.
• Experienced with one or more Marketing Automation platforms (i.e., Act-On, HubSpot, Pardot).
• Ability to write compelling content.
• Proven experience of owning marketing campaigns and projects from end to end.
• Analytical mind and experience of analysing key metrics to drive performance.
Weybridge office 1/2 a week, 3 days remote. Excellent rapid planned career progression opportunities