Motorclean Ltd are a well established and rapidly growing vehicle preparation business, providing a top class service to our customers across the UK.
The successful candidates will predominantly be a driver with some valeting duties, providing excellent customer service.
* Delivering and collecting a wide variety of vehicles for both customers and other branches
* Managing valeting product levels - ensuring ample stock at all times, without being overstocked.
* Checking vehicles, ensuring they meet the highest standards.
* Consistently achieving daily volume targets and working efficiently.
* Continuously developing your knowledge of the latest valet product application/removal techniques.
* Machine Operated Polishing (MOP).
* Applying paint protection.
* Steam Cleaning, wet and dry vacuum cleaning.
Monday to Friday 8am-6pm
Saturday 9am- 12pm
Requirements & Qualifications
Experience is not essential as you will receive training but you do need to have a full valid driving licence and enjoy working outside.
This exciting opportunity will be a hands-on role, inspecting, moving and preparing cars to a high retail standard. You will be someone that enjoys working the team in these hands-on roles, inspecting, moving, and preparing cars to a high standard. You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a proactive attitude.
Please apply with an up to date CV or contact Alisia in the Recruitment Team for more info