Staff Partners Regen are currently working with a leading Social Housing company who require an Environmental Specialist to join their team in Basingstoke.
What's on offer?:
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
* Company pension scheme
* Life cover at 4x your salary
* Flexible working
* Options for private medical insurance, dental insurance & critical illness cover
* Plus more
What's needed from you?:
* Associate/Practitioner Membership with IEMA or similar professional membership.
* Experience of completing impact and aspect registers, implementing environmental initiatives to achieve net zero
* Knowledge of interpreting environmental data and calculations
* Experience in a relevant field with experience of implementing an auditing ISO14001.
* You will have experience in developing performance dashboards and processes that manage environmental risks.
* You will have an ability to positively challenge change to drive continual improvement in what we do and how it impacts the environment and wider sustainability issues raising environmental awareness.
* Ability to represent and promote environmental matters in meetings and forums, providing input on environmental and sustainability issues, acting as a focal point for the wider HSE team to roll out environmental management awareness campaigns, training, toolbox talks.
* Providing expert advice and guidance to stakeholders on environmental matters arising from our business operations.
* Assisting the collation, analysis and reporting of data (such as waste volumes and utility and fuel use) to enable the assessment of performance against sustainability targets
* Keep up to date with the sustainability agenda, new legislation and best practice guidelines and understand how they may affect the company
* Working as part of the group-wide sustainability forums and working groups to share knowledge and drive good practice
* Contributing to reports on environmental performance, contributing to our ESG report
* Coach, support and challenge the organisation to ensure environmental processes are followed; regularly reviewing and creating procedures against operational activity and seeking ways to improve our environmental impact, including hazardous waste management.
* Establish the environmental impact aspect register for business, and relevant management system components to achieve and maintain ISO14001 accreditation
* Responsibility for collating baseline statistics, analysing and interpreting Health, Safety and Environment data, identifying trends and monitoring leading and lagging indicators.
* Creation of monthly reports to key stakeholder groups including Executive Board, property leadership team and Health and safety leadership group.
If this sounds like it could be the right opportunity for you please apply to the job with a CV