Are you currently working in a call centre and looking to take the next step?
Firstsource may just have the job for you!
We are recruiting for inbound fraud advisors for one of our key accounts - Lloyds Banking Group - at our fun and vibrant Call Centre.
It's a fast paced environment with a great atmosphere, and some great onsite facilities. Read on to find out more.
You'll be right at the forefront in helping people with queries around fraud on their bank accounts so we're looking for someone with a strong service ethic and a passion for people.
We're looking for a can do attitude and a desire to learn and grow. People development is important at Firstsource and starts as soon as you join us.
No prior call centre experience? No problem, we have an excellent training and induction programme designed so that you'll hit the ground running!
What will you do?
* You'll work 40 hours per week. We're a 7-day operation with flexible working hours between 8am and 8pm with limited weekend working
* You'll take calls from customers with queries about potential fraud on their bank accounts, taking ownership to resolve them at first point of contact or escalating as required.
* You'll deliver a great customer experience which will be measured by customer satisfaction (NPS), and you'll work as a team to achieve collective quality targets.
Who are we looking for?
* Someone with a positive attitude and a good way with people.
* A good level of computer literacy, combined with the ability to write clear and accurate notes to keep customer records up to date.
* A quick learner who is adaptable to changes processes and procedures.
* Someone with drive and enthusiasm to see things through to completion - be it a customer query or an ad-hoc task.
* Great communication skills - written and verbal - you'll be talking to lots of people!
What's in it for you?
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a great working environment in which you can flourish - right from day 1! On top of this we also offer:
* Refer a Friend scheme - earn up to £1000 for each successful referral (qualifying probation period applies)
* Company pension
* 21 days' holiday - increasing 1 day per year of service up to 25 (plus 8 days' bank holiday allowance)
* Health Shield Healthcare plan. This includes cashback on lots of day to day medical expenses such as prescriptions, dental care, eye care, and physiotherapy; alongside specialist consultations, hospital benefits, and an Employee Assistance Programme too.
* Overtime and bonus incentives
* A perks and discounts scheme
* Learning and development opportunities to help you progress in your career