GATE AUTOMATION ENGINEER - UP TO £40,000 OTE
Our client are a well established business who have been trading for over 30 years specialising within the automatic gate, barrier and bollards industry. Due to securing lots of new contracts they are seeking an experienced Gate Automation Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Basic Salary of up to £35,000 + Overtime = £40,000 OTE
Paid Door to Door Travel.
Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hour week).
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Carrying out installation, service, maintenance & fault-finding on a range of automatic gates, barriers & bollards across the North West.
* Using various equipment such as FAAC, BPT, CAME, NICE and so on.
* Working with a range of commercial and large residential clients.
* As a service & maintenance engineer you will be part of a call out rota. If you are working in the installation team you will not be part of the rota.
The Ideal Person:
* At least 2 years experience working with Automatic gates - sliding, swing, revolving etc as well as a variety of car park barriers, bollards or similar equipment.
* Full UK Driving Licence (Essential).
* Knowledge of a range of security products: FAAC, CAME, BPT, BENINCA, Parking Facilities etc.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* DHF Gate Safety - not essential as the company can provide this qualification for the right candidate.
* You will live locally to Manchester in order to attend to various customer sites and also get to the office when required.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful