We are a diverse group of 80+ ambitious marketers, researchers, sales and customer experience professionals based in Bermondsey, nr London Bridge. Our 60+ international B2B conferences support strong start-up communities and emerging companies that are driving innovation in their respective fields such as AI, Fitness, Microbiome, Women's Health, Cell Therapy and Beauty to name a few.
Our goal is to deliver exceptional value to these audiences through our intensively researched conference agendas and networking opportunities and we take their experience and feedback seriously. With a current Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 54 we're already doing an excellent job but we are striving to do even better, helping them accelerate their business and personal success by continuously improving the value we deliver through our conferences.
We are looking for candidates that want to develop their career in sales are motivated by potential of uncapped commission (in addition to the base salary), understand the value of a highly structured training and development programme, a strong culture of coaching and support, balanced with the autonomy that allows strong sales skillsets to flourish.
As a Delegate Sales Executive you will work on multiple campaigns allowing you to build experience and knowledge across many different markets and topic areas, developing relationships with with prospective delegates, including senior leadership from Fortune 500, Multinationals, Investors, Academics and Start-ups, via phone and email.
You will begin by working on a single campaign to help develop your skillsets and confidence as a sales person. Within the first 5 months you will be working on 2-3 campaigns at a time. Joining a campaign team 16-12 weeks out from conference date with events in various industries (Beauty, Pharmaceuticals, Health, Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Agriculture) and geographies (London, New York, San Francisco, Boston, Amsterdam, Sao Paolo, Hong Kong, China etc).
* Your day-to-day responsibilities include delivering delegate attendance/ revenue at each of the conferences you will be managing to achieve targets set
* Understanding the programme/agenda/market dynamics (based on multiple briefings from our research team and market insight garnered from your own calls) and be confident discussing new topics
* 70% of your communication/ outreach will be with inbound leads (generated by the marketing team), plus past customers who have already attended our events in previous years.
* 30% of your outreach will be from personal research/cold calling/emailing/(data builds)
* Achieve agreed KPIs around pipeline management
* Proactively developing new contact relationships - Upselling/cross selling delegates to other events in the business
* CRM Management (Salesforce) and accurate and timely reporting of weekly and monthly sales performance to the Sales Manager
* Collecting market intelligence to feedback to the wider team and help inform/ drive the success of your own campaign
THE EVENT TEAM DYNAMIC
Every event has a dedicated team representing the various functions that combine to develop, promote, sell and deliver each conference product. As one of the sales representatives you will work collaboratively with the other functional leads to identify ways you can maximise the promotional and sales campaign and deliver value to our audiences. Strong collaborative teamwork underpins much of our success as a business and working alongside smart and ambitious colleagues (both within the sales team and your event teams) will drive your own growth exponentially.
In this fast-paced environment, strong interpersonal skills, a positive and proactive attitude is a must
WELLNESS, CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING:
At Kisaco we hire team members who enjoy trying new ideas and taking responsibility for driving the 'what next', so whilst we have well defined career paths to guide your career at Kisaco, the speed at which you progress is in your hands. The growth we are planning for over the next 5 years will create a lot of opportunity for team members to expand their responsibilities, hone their skillsets and increase their compensation.
To support this journey, we focus on a mix of regular in-house training sessions, on the job coaching and external training, in addition to a discretionary training budget you can allocate as you wish.
Given the challenges of the last couple of years, we are ever mindful of the teams wellness and work/life balance. We currently work 2 core days in the office and 3 from home, a balance that seems to be working well. In addition, we have a wellness budget for each team member (yes, it can be spent in a spa ), have regular team talks (and walks) around the subject of mental wellbeing and have a strong schedule of social and charitable activities, such as the MacMillan Mighty Hike.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
* Great communication skills both written and verbal. English Fluency; right to work in the UK
* You will be an active listener and persuasive negotiator, and a self-starter with a willingness to learn.
* Highly organized, methodical, and process-driven
* Strong project management skills
* Very strong interpersonal skills - ability to engage and influence a range of people and characters
* Upper 2nd Class/ First Class Honors Bachelor's degree level education
* Proficient knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word.
* Excellent phone manners and professional demeanour.
* A competitive salary package & uncapped earning potential
* 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
* An open and ambitious company culture
* Employee Assistance Programme which provides professional and personal support
* Personal wellness and development budget
* Great opportunities for career progression
* Fantastic offices in London Bridge
* International travel
* Employee wellness program and a regular calendar of wellbeing events
* Highly experienced colleagues and development teams
* Flexible working approach
* Active social and fundraising calendar
* Renowned twice yearly company parties
If you're initial application is successful, we start with a short initial chat via phone/ zoom giving us both an opportunity to explore whether this could be a great fit.
We then move to a 1st round interview (either via zoom or in-person), which includes a 5 minute personality traits assessment (Predictive Index), which we also share with you.
And finally a 2nd/ final stage interview including a short project and a chance to reverse interview 2-3 Kisaco team members.
This 3 step process allows various members of the team to meet you and vice versa and ensures that candidates have absolute clarity over the job requirements and a strong sense of our culture and team, something we find incredibly useful for both parties.
This normally takes 1 - 2 weeks from initial chat to offer. We respond to all candidates to let them know decisions within 48hrs