Global Nursing & Care is currently recruiting for SUPPORT WORKERS in LIVERPOOL for Residential and Nursing Homes.
Global Nursing & Care is an exciting agency to work for, we provide flexible shifts (Short days, Long Days/Nights/Weekends) and the option to choose which days you would like to work, giving you the freedom and flexibility to work as much or as little as you like!
As a Healthcare Assistant:
* You will be assisting residents with all aspects of personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals and updating records.
* You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships and promote the residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
* These patients are brain injury, rehabilitation patients.
* Weekly Pay
* Full and Part-time hours Days and/or Night shifts
* Excellent out of hours management support
* Dedicated Consultant
* Immediate start for the right candidate
* Opportunities to develop and grow within a flourishing organisation
* We do provide training and assistance with DBS if yours has expired
A Health Care Assistant should:
* Be able to converse fluently in English
* Be punctual and have good work ethics
* Be caring and compassionate
* Have training certificates (we can help train you and provide certificates)
* Have the right to work in the UK
* MUST Have a minimum of 6 months experience as a carer
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please APPLY today and ask for Nishat