Heriots Patisserie has set the standard for quality and taste for over 100 years. Throughout our prestigious history and still today, our team of world-class patisserie chefs use only the finest ingredients and add elegant touches to each of our products, to make them uniquely Heriots.
Heriots Patisserie is a rapidly growing brand with several branches in London. We are currently, looking for a part-time experienced HR Administrator. You will be the first point of contact in the company.
What the role will consist of:
* Reviewing company policies and recommend improvements
* Helping / Overseeing recruitment, selection, and the onboarding process
* Support Managers with company's appraisal system and conducting appraisal meetings when needed
* Ensuring that a company's procedures comply with employment regulations
* Monitoring various aspects of an employee's performance, such as attendance and sick leave
* Accessing the need for training and then designing and implementing training programs accordingly
* Handling any disciplinary processes and formal grievances
* Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits
* Ensuring employee records are maintained and up to date
* Managing the HR email and escalating queries to the appropriate department.
* HR note taking
This is an all-round general role and will require someone to be hands on but also support and provide advice on HR Matters.
This is an office-based role located in Harrow and ideally, around 16 hours per week working.
What we expect from you:
* You will have a strong understanding of UK employment law and Employee relations
* Experience in working in HR
* You will have- HR equivalent qualification
* A skilled problem solver with excellent situational judgement and initiative, able to make sound decisions based on information and deliver effective efficient solutions
* You will have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload and adapt to changing priorities within the business
* A positive self-motivated and passionate individual with the tenacity to challenge and influence decisions
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience with the ability to build rapport and trust at all levels of the organisation.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient in using all Microsoft packages.
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Able to commute to Harrow