Injection Moulding Technician
Up to £30,000 + annual 15% bonus
Gloucester, parking on site
Due to growth and the opening of a new production facility, my clients, global leaders are looking for an experienced Injection Moulding Technician to join their production facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the injection moulding technician to join a global business with scope for progression.
- Ownership of the injection moulding process; cycle efficiency, cycle time conformance, scrap targets, material usage, changeovers and downtime
- Completion of all work orders to achieve production plans
- Ensuring machines are operated to a high standard, within set target and cycle times
- Control of tool changes and identifying any troubleshooting issues
- Identifying process and procedure improvements to improve production quality and output
- Using a variety of lean techniques to support and drive continuous improvement
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems
Ideal candidates will be:
- From an injection moulding background i.e. as a Machine Setter or Process Technician
- Capable of condition setting from scratch
- Knowledgeable of a range of materials
- Experienced in process optimisation
- Adept in machine and equipment maintenance
- Competent with tools and confident in liaising with tooling partners
- Able to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision
Join an award winning company
Excellent career progression opportunities
Great employee benefits
On site parking and bike to work scheme
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply to Sadie removed) today.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.