Job Role - Key Stage 2 ECT
Start Date - 01/09/2022
Location - Brentwood
Rate of Pay - Main Scale
Are you an ECT seeking to work within a school to progress within your career? Are you willing to go the extra mile to support students? Do you want to work at an enthusiastic and welcoming school? If so, apply today to avoid missing out!
TeacherActive are looking for a Key Stage 2 ECT to work in one of our primary schools in Brentwood. The school is easily commutable from Chelmsford, Ingatestone and Romford. The school aims to create: Confident, Independent and Caring individuals.
In addition, the school offers:
- A strong focus on wellbeing and work like balance
- A firm commitment to you and your professional development
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
The ideal Key Stage 2 Teacher / ECT should have the following:
- Relevant Qualifications - ECT
- Good knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
- Be able to communicate effectively with parents, carers, and students
TeacherActive also offer the following in return to the suitable candidate:
- A dedicated consultant who will support you every step of the way
- We will advise and offer you courses, resources and training opportunities that arise
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
- All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash
If you are interested in Key Stage 2 Teaching Position, please call Jenna Burns on (phone number removed) or send your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services