Job Role - KS2 Class Teacher
Start Date - 01/09/2022
Location - Ongar
Rate of Pay - MPR/UPR (salary negotiable) plus Fringe allowance
Are you a Key Stage 2 Teacher looking to join a small and friendly Primary School? Do you want to play a part in providing an excellent education to students? Do you want to provide the best start for children? If so, apply today to avoid missing out!
TeacherActive are looking for Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to work in one of our small primary schools in Ongar on a Part-Time or Full-Time basis. The school is easily commutable Great Dunmow, Chelmsford and Epping. The school aims to provide an education that will inspire, challenge and create life-long learners.
In addition, the school offers:
- Opportunities to participate in training and development
- To work with the Leadership team and Head Teacher to improve and develop on areas within the school
- An inclusive school for both students and teachers
The ideal Key Stage 2 Teacher should have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of working within Key Stage 2
- Effective teaching and learning styles
TeacherActive also offer the following in return to the suitable candidate:
- A dedicated consultant who will support you every step of the way
- We will advise and offer you courses, resources and training opportunities that arise
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
- All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash
If you are interested in this Key Stage 2 Class Teacher Role, please call Jenna Burns on (phone number removed) or send your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services