Related Management is currently seeking an experienced Make Ready for our market-rate housing community located in Carrolton, TX . This complex has 528 unit . In the scope of painting, cleaning, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and appliance repairs the Make ready will be responsible for:
- Completion of resident work orders (general repairs, plumbing, appliance repairs)
- Prepare vacant units for future renters
- Upkeep of the grounds, amenities (pools, etc.), and BBQ grills (indoor/outdoor)
- Ensure all equipment is in working condition and follow a preventative maintenance schedule
- Communicate with the Maintenance Supervisor about unsafe or hazardous environments on the property
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
Compensation: 19-21/hr + benefits + bonus potential
*Emergency on-call rotation is required. Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
- 2 years of experience in general maintenance
- Affordable housing experience preferred
- HVAC : repairs, cleans, replaces, etc.
- Plumbing: repairs, replace parts, installation
- Carpentry: repairs and installs doors, shelves, countertops, locks, etc.
- Painting: drywall/plaster repairs, painting
- Electrical/Appliance: lighting, wiring, power circuits, replacing switches, etc.
- Must able to lift 50LBS and stand for 8 hours
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.