Point32Health is on a mission to become the pre-eminent health and well-being organization in New England. As the organization continues to grow, we are looking for talented marketing and communications professionals to join our Commercial Division, which provides employer-sponsored and individual health insurance coverage to residents in MA, NH, ME, CT, and RI. Join us and become part of Point32Health.
We are seeking an experienced marketing and communications professional to join our team in support of regional market growth and customer retention. As a key member of the marketing organization, s/he will partner closely with defined state-based teams and/or other groups to support their marketing and communications needs, as well as the Commercial Division's overall business strategy. Selected candidates will manage at least two (2) defined states.
Successful candidates will be generalists who can easily flex their skills across a wide array of activities and projects, as well as navigate matrixed organizations. This role reports to the Director, Strategic Marketing & Creative Services for the Commercial Division - and supports the product lines of both Harvard Pilgrim and Tufts Health Plan, Point32Health companies. The position is a visible, self-directed position, with exposure to all levels of management.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES - what you will be doing
- Partner closely with defined state-based teams (MA, NH, ME, CT and/or RI) to support new business growth, strategic partnerships and current account management needs through the creation and delivery of marketing materials, ongoing and ad-hoc communications, presentations, counsel, and overall market planning.
- Serve as a key member of the marketing organization to represent the state-based needs in planning, strategy and content creation for assets and channels that span across all state markets (e.g., public website, social media, advertising, sales collateral, open enrollment materials).
- Partner with the corporate brand and events teams on the strategy for local events, partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising specific to the state (s).
- Manage the development and creation of external communications, campaigns, collateral, or other materials for defined state-based efforts including new business opportunities, local events, sponsorships, and community engagement.
- Analyze competitive intelligence, market research, and internal intelligence and translate into appropriate business and marketing opportunities and competitive response(s), as needed
- Serve as SME or contributor for RFPs and RFIs specific to the state(s), as needed
- Serve as a key contact and resource for enterprise teams with needs for state-specific communications such as regulatory changes.
- Participate it state-specific market team planning or other initiatives.
- May have supervisory experience for junior marketing team member; TBD based on market and needs.
- Special projects as assigned
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Four (4) year degree in communications, marketing, or another relevant field
EXPERIENCE (minimum years required):
- 5-8 years of relevant professional experience including marketing for B2B audiences
- Experience and success working with sales and product teams to develop strategic and tactical plans in support of business goals
- Experience with regulated industries is desirable
- Experience with direct-to-consumer marketing is desirable
- Proactive, resourceful; ability to problem solve
- Comfort and appreciation for defining strategies, objectives, measurement and assessment of marketing tactics and plans
- Confident and skilled at building consensus (verbal and written, including presenting concepts, campaigns, and plans)
- Strong project management skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and part of cross-functional teams, including outside community-based organizations, partners or vendors
- Strong writing and content development skills for a variety of formats/channels and audiences
- Flexible, accountable, and mature
- An ability to work effectively with a diverse set of colleagues and personalities
- An appreciation for evolution and refinement to enhance outcomes and impact
- Knowledge of the entire Microsoft suite of office tools, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; basic design principles for brand adherence.
- Comfort developing presentations via Powerpoint for both internal and external audiences.
What we build together changes our customer's health for the better. We are looking for talented and innovative people to join our team. Come join us!
Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees - including remote employees - must be fully vaccinated. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The combination of Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care represents the coming together of two of New England's most iconic nonprofit health care companies. Representing nearly 90 years of combined service to our members and the community, together we are building upon our diverse legacies and innovative collaboration by making it our purpose to guide and empower healthier lives for our members - no matter their age, health, race, identity, or income.
That's why we've named our new corporate entity Point32Health. The Point32Health name is inspired by the 32 points on a compass. It speaks to the critical role we play in guiding and empowering the people we serve to achieve healthier lives.
Point32Health is our corporate name. Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Tufts Health Plan and our other brands will continue to show up as they do today-trusted, high-quality health plans for people across the country.
As Point32Health, we strive to be a different kind of nonprofit health and well-being company, with a broad range of health plans, and innovative tools that make navigating health and well-being easier, guiding our members at every step of their health care journey to better health outcomes. We are committed to providing high-quality and affordable health care, improving the health and wellness of our members, and creating healthier communities across the country.
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R3409