Working for a super exciting well-known luxury international retail brand we are looking for a well-rounded Marketing Manager to join this passionate team.
This is a 12 Months FTC Mat Cover - reporting into the Head of Communications and directly managing a Team of 4 (Senior Digital Marketing, Communication Executive, Social Media & PR Executive).
My client offers a Hybrid working contract and fantastic benefits - ideally 3 days in the office and 2 WFH.
Working closely with Retailers and Retail Platforms this is a varied, fast paced role which offers a chance to take on a challenge and progress. You will be managing a sizable Marketing Budget covering all channels both on and off line - direct and via agencies. Leading on the strategy, sharing regular updates/presentation to the leadership team, whilst also happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
Role and Responsibilities:
* Planning, strategy and optimisation of marketing budget in line with company's turnover, sales objectives and business plan.
* Developing and implementing marketing calendar in line with newness planning, product development and seasonal promotional activity.
* Managing, motivating and mentoring a highly skilled team of internal marketers and content creators - Senior Digital Marketing and Communication Executive and Social Media & PR Executive.
* Creating and overseeing launch campaigns and strategy for product newness including the following:
* Brand identity
* Content acquisition - Branding, Photography, Video, Animation.
* Deployment - Media optimisation for digital, social and broadcast
* Advertising -Digital, social, VOD, broadcast, experiential
Working closely with Retailers and Retail Platforms to plan and execute annual marketing programmes for the products and negotiating best marketing opportunities for the business whilst developing relationships with these important retailer partners.
* Digital Campaigns
* In-store activity
* Social Activity
* Ensuring marketing through independent retailers and Brand Ambassadors are effective and consistent through all channels - catalogue, digital, social, in-store.
Overseeing social media presence across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Tik Tok & LinkedIn.
Management of events and exhibitions show presence throughout the UK:
* Negotiating and planning stand space
* Planning and designing stand for each show
* Overseeing marketing campaigns for each show
* Plotting and organising product for each show with Production & Event Co-Ordinator and Head of Sales
* Working with retailers at each show to ensure consistency of marketing message
* Management of trade show presence including creation and organisation
Building and maintaining relationships with third party suppliers and media partners within the industry
Management and execution of brand activation and licensing agreements including contractual and creative elements.
Champion for the brand, ensuring visual communications are always fresh, up to date and in line with our premium credentials.
Weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reporting, KPI setting and annual planning.
Management of annual Marketing budget.
Ideally you will -
* Have degree level credentials
* At least 5 years plus experience within agency or in-house luxury brand marketing experience
* Team Leadership experience
* Desirable - user of editing suites/adobe packages (photoshop etc)
* Analytical - experience with budget management
* Presenting to shareholder level
* Excellent writing and communication skills