Mobile Electrical Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 D.O.E (Overtime available)
Hours: Mon - Fri 40 hrs per week.
We have partnered with a great client who offers various servicing, maintenance and lighting installations to a range of clients, in sectors including, Healthcare, Education and Retail. Due to expansion, they are looking for lighting engineers or qualified electricians to join their team.
The right candidate will ideally be fully qualified to 18th Edition electrical standard, and a full clean driving license is required.
* Lighting maintenance and repairs
* NICEIC compliance
* Electrical Fault Diagnosis
* Electrical Equipment Testing
* New Electrical Installations (Small works)
* New Product Installations
* Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance/ Installation to deliver a high quality of service at all times. Ensuring we are to budget and timings of the plans submitted.
* Responding to breakdowns reporting and diagnosing faults to ensure electrical safety and reporting required actions to the administration team.
* notes should be taken During repair or installation and reported of any site specific lamp/access/ requirements for future use.
* To ensure the customers can be fully briefed at all times, complete a job recorded reporting to the Administration support at start, mid stage and end assignment
* Carry out energy/ site surveys and identify opportunities to reduce energy costs.
* Managing your key van stocks and demand for each job also being responsible for re-ordering when required.
* Engineers will be well presented to the customer and will be provided t-shirts and ensure that their equipment including van is well maintained and kept clean at all times.
* Engineers will be expected to know/learn the technical description of lamps, their types and fittings throughout training.
* Maintain full compliance with all health and safety legislation.
* Service order updates/replies to the office team must be completed from site.
• Company pension
• Employee discount
• Life insurance
• Sick pay