Multi skilled Engineer
Non Food Environment
Are you an experienced Engineer looking for your next opportunity? Want to work for a fast growing company with
many engineering challenges ahead? We want to hear from you!
As an Engineer you will carry out preventative and reactive maintenance, resolving engineering issues
within tight timescales to minimise asset downtime.
You will deliver individual and team projects in line with business development requirements. You will have experience working with contracts and contractors ensuring compliance with safety, design and project timelines.
The shift pattern is:
05:30 - 14:30, 13:00 - 22:00 or 08:00 - 1700 - 41.25 Hrs
* Minimum 5 years' experience as an engineer, ideally gained within a FMCG environment, although we recognise transferable skills
* Recognised engineering qualification
* A good working knowledge of Health & Safety
* Experience with engineering diagnosis and repair
* Methodical ways of working and highly organised
* Able to delegate, prioritise and manage multiple tasks
* Energy, drive and a flexible approach to working in a fast-paced business
* 30 days holiday (Inc. Bank Holidays)
* Extra 1 day holiday for every 2 years' service up to 5 extra days
* Generous Compassionate and Emergency Leave Policy
* Sick Pay Policy
* Monthly employee events
* Free parking
* 3.25% Employer pension contribution
* Employee of the Month award