Nights Site Manager - Tooting - Residential Development - High Pay
Potensis Selection are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager on behalf of a leading residential developer.
Some of the job responsibilities will include:
* Manage the delivery of the site operations overnight.
* Being the number 1 on site manager.
* Manage an external team of consultants.
* Ensure health and safety protocol is being followed closely.
* Budget at quantity level.
* Ensure the project gets delivered on time and at the high quality finish the developer is known for.
Our client has a widespread reputation of internal progression with attractive benefits, as well as a reputation of completing high quality projects which are well received all around.
The ideal candidate will be someone who comes from a PLC background that's looking to transition to a high end retirement community developer. Our client would like a candidate who is ready to create a well-designed product which upon completion they can stand behind proudly. CSCS Card is a must. A minimum of 3 years of experience as a site manager is required.
This is a fixed term position that provides a great opportunity to work alongside a successful, established developer. If this role is of interested, please click 'Apply' to submit your CV now