OCIR Project Manager
A financial organisation is recruiting an OCIR Project Manager to lead a BC integration working alongside the PRA. The chosen project manager will improve our client's operation continuity as they look to complete a complex merger and ensure their critical services are always running efficiently. You will aim to improve the governance of essential services, ensuring they are designed with resolution in mind. Benefits should be clearly documented, contractually protected and have adequate liquidity to continue under stressed conditions within business regulations.
Our client is paying an up to £750 PD Inside IR 35 with hybrid working to be based in their offices in Chatham or Wolverhampton.
• Under the direction of the associated Programme Manager, providing Day to Day Project Management of multiple sizable project deliveries as needed, at any one time,
• coordinating assigned resources as required to ensure delivery to time & quality
• Identify, engage & communicate effectively with internal & external stakeholders to support project delivery.
• Own all Project documentation and planning documents e.g. PID's / RAID's / milestones and project plans, ensuring they are accurate, detailed and managed effectively
• Follow Project Governance, preparing and providing regular reporting/status reports against agreed delivery timelines, clearly documenting progress, any risks & issues against approved delivery producing consolidated reports considering status and updates from all key work stream leads and business impact.
• Reporting and managing specific Project budgets as & when required
• Maintain the company's compliance standards
• Comply with the organisation's Risk Management Policies as they relate to their area of responsibility and demonstrate in their daily work that they put customers at the heart of everything you do.
• Comply with the organisation's Data Governance Policies as they relate to their area of responsibility and demonstrate in their daily work that you treat data as an important corporate asset that must be protected and managed.
• 3+ years' experience within OCIR (Operational Continuity in Resolution)
• Strong understanding of financial resilience, preferably within a Bank
• Strong understanding of Operational resilience
• Specialist knowledge of project management methods and approaches in a large scale and complex environment with a particular emphasis on the use of banking industry standards is essential.
• Specialist knowledge of industry project management best practices and methods is essential.
• Detailed knowledge and experience of working as a Project Manager, Project Coordinator or Scrum Master/Product Manager within agile software development teams is desirable.
• Detailed knowledge of project governance, Prince 2 and project methodology is essential.
• Detailed knowledge of the project lifecycle and a variety of project approaches is essential.
• Detailed knowledge of Project Management Delivery tools (such as MSP, Clarizen or others) is essential.
Rates: £750 PD - Inside IR 35 - 6 month project - hybrid working - asap start.
If you can, please send your up to date CV, and the leading consultant will be in contact.
OCIR Project Manager