Role: Parts Advisor
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 plus bonus
Are you an experienced Parts Advisor looking for a fantastic new role?
Our client is now looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join its team in Derbyshire. Our client is a family run business for over 40 years, it has become one of the UK's leading distributors of replacement parts for cars and vans. Our client offers a full all- makes programme covering European, American, Japanese & Korean Vehicles. They also offer an extensive range of motor oils, garage equipment & consumables.
As a Parts Advisor your main duty is to provide product information and meet customer requirements via telephone and sales.
Responsibilities of a Parts advisor:
·Ensure the products supplied are 100% correct to the customers' requirements.
·Ensure we offer high quality customer service day in day out.
·Communicate our fantastic offers / promotions to our customer network.
·Work closely with the logistics department to ensure all parts are delivered when they are needed.
·Primarily local branch based.
·Be part of the team that represents our company and maintain our high standards.
To be considered for the role of Parts Advisor you will have:
* Be an excellent team player with a desire to succeed.
* 1 Years Motor Factor Sales Experience
* Computer literate and ideally possess basic IT Skills.
* Ideally experience with MAM software (or similar) & OE cataloguing sites.
* Excellent communication skills even when under pressure.
* Passion to deliver top class customer service.
* Numeracy and literacy.
* Professional Manner.
* A smart personal appearance