Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Planned Maintenance Manager to work with one of our Housing Association clients in London.
What the job will be doing
* Lead and deliver an efficient, cost effective planned and cyclical maintenance service
* Lead, motivate and manage direct reports by providing regular feedback on performance, identifying training needs and encouraging team work
* Cover for and support the Repairs Manager as and when required.
What you will need
* Practical knowledge of buildings, including an understanding of refurbishment and planned maintenance.
* Knowledge of Health and Safety practice and legislation
* Experience of working in a repairs and maintenance function for a registered provider
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.