Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for Both Principal and Senior Civil Structural engineer on a 6 month contract based in Renfrew
This Position is inside IR35
Responsibilities of the Principal and Senior Civil Structural engineer:
* Undertake detailed design on various structural elements including pipe racks, pipe supports, modification of existing process structures, ground bearing foundations, pile caps, retaining walls, drainage & U/G service layouts, preparation of MTO's, site surveys and liaison with other engineering disciplines.
* Preparation of manhour estimates, budgetary control - including submission of project change flags - leading and coordinating civil & structural design team.
* Input to project schedule and attendance of IAP sessions. Preparation of weekly progress reports.
Requirements of the Principal and Senior Civil Structural engineer
* Must have experience of Tekla Structural Designer, Tekla, TEDDS, STAAD & MS Office.
* Must be conversant in the design of structural steelwork and reinforced concrete to the relevant British Standards and Eurocodes. Must have UK nuclear experience including seismic design to station standards (Note: Not Eurocodes).
* Pharmaceutical, heavy industrial and Oil & Gas experience preferred
* Have experience with both the Civil and Structural
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time