Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting a Process Engineer on a 6 month contract based in either Glasgow or Redcar.
This position falls inside IR35
The Process Engineer will be a highly motivated individual responsible for Process Engineering & Design on projects, who will contribute to the continuing evaluation of the Process Engineering processes and procedures The Process Engineer will be capable of leading small projects and teams, working with the systems and delivering projects to a high technical standard and quality.
The role will be to work in the Process team on a large pharmaceutical project.
Responsibilities of the Process Engineer :-
* Ensuring that all Process activities carried out are compliant with regional directives.
* Excellent Quality of work produced by observing correct work processes
* Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the relevant quality systems
* Ensuring that Process Engineering assists in delivering projects to cost, schedule and required quality standards. Input to Process Engineering group to identify and deliver work process improvements that deliver measurable client satisfaction and value
* Taking ownership of project tasks
* Visibly demonstrate commitment to the company's HSE programme
* Considers Process Design and ensures that it is considered appropriately at all time and for all projects. Ensures the project engineer acts in a safe manner when visiting site and contributes to the safety of others during such visits
Essential Requirements of the Process Engineer:-
* Chemical Engineering Degree,
* Detailed experience of Hydrocarbon Sector and/ or Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Sectors
* Process Safety in Design
* Experience in contracting project environment
* Familiarity with analysis tools
* Technical Competence within Process Industry
* Detailed understanding of the design process in a multi-disciplinary project environment
* A successful track record of successful delivery in a project environment.
* Previous experience in the Process industry
* Good understanding and experience of Process Engineering design with Hazardous Process Industries including Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas and Chemical Industries
* Successful track record of working in multi-discipline teams on complex, large projects to achieve successful outcome
* Exposure to consultancy, Feed/Detail Design and EPC/EPCM contracts
* Construction/Commissioning experience within Oil, Gas and Chemical processing industries
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time