Days (Monday - Friday)
£50,000 - £65,000 + Pension + Car Allowance + Holidays + Extra benefits
This role would require you to be flexible to work on sites and work from home.
We are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to join a new start up manufacturing company In the new UK. This role would be liaising closely with key stakeholders including senior management and customers, you will work across the business, managing resources, scheduling pr projects, project administration and providing stakeholder management.
If you are keen to progress and work on projects from start to finish with a lot of variety, please get in touch.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
* Be responsible for all the commercial aspects of projects ensuring budgets are achieved
* Manage new installations, upgrades and modifications
* Manage all technical & commercial aspects of projects
* Oversee all personnel on-site including sub-contractors
* Take responsibility for delivery of the project
* Complete estimating and quoting of industrial automation and robotic projects
* Working within the APQP / PPAP process on new product introduction
* Drive several current customer projects at various levels to completion and introduction
* Liaise with all other departments within the business to support the NPI.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Project Management experience
* MS Project
* Understanding of Health and Safety and Quality Management Systems
* Degree Qualification in Engineering/Science (Advantageous)
* Project Management Qualification
* Experience as a Project Manager
* Experience in an automation/engineering/manufacturing background
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact Harpreet Bharj