We are seeking an experienced, organised and passionate Dental Nurse to join a fully private dental practice in Canary Wharf, London.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary. (36 hours a week/4 days a week. One Saturday per month with a day off in lieu during the week)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, determined, caring and bright individual who is passionate about dentistry, has great command of English language (written and spoken), and works well under pressure in a busy environment and within a team. Ideally a qualified Dental Nurse, but happy to consider a Trainee Dental Nurse that has minimum 6 months experience.
Fully private, high-end dental practice offering general dentistry, implants, cosmetic treatments, oral surgery, periodontal and Invisalign. They have 4 surgeries, one used by the hygienist and are fully computerised, have 3D scan and OPG machine.
The practice is extremely organised and busy. So ideally looking for people who are conscientious, organised and team players.
This is a great opportunity to broaden and develop your skills and get exposure to all parts of dentistry and grow your career.
* GDC Registered Dental Nurse or Trainee Dental Nurse with minimum 6 months experience
* General dental nurse experience- essential
* Implants, oral surgery and Invisalign experience- advantageous but not essential
* Computer literate
* Proficient in using dental software (SoE used in the practice)
* Experienced in providing chair side assistance, patient assistance, charting, instruments sterilisation and decontamination and assisting with general dental procedures as a minimum.
* Excellent cross-infection control management
* Excellent communication (verbal and written)
* Excellent teamwork skills with an enthusiastic attitude
* Excellent customer service skills
* Have a 'Can Do Attitude'
* Adapt quickly in different work environments
* Great time keeping skills
* Friendly and welcoming to patients
* Organised, reliable and punctual
* Committed to delivering outstanding dental care
* Passionate about dentistry
* Holiday pay depending on how long you been with the company
* Treatments at cost price of lab bills/materials after 6 months
* Paid Indemnity insurance and CPD courses
* Qualifications to be paid for by practice (pay back if leaves within 1 year of completion)
* Birthday paid day off after 1 year
* Paid sick leave after 1-2 years- increasing with longevity in the company (2-5 days)
* % Annual Bonus scheme entry after 2-3 years
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Schedule: 4 days/week, 1 Saturday/month with a day off in lieu during the week
Salary: £10-£15/h (depending on experience)
If this position is of interest to you or would like to find out more details please apply with your CV