Recruitment Coordinator / Administrator
Location: Liverpool Street, London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: Up to £25,000 depending on skill and experience
Base: Office, home working can be discussed during the interview process
Working Days and Hours: 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Systems and Database - To include
* To maintain the Eclipse system with any changes to client and candidate information.
* Key candidate personal information and payment profiles to payment system (Eclipse)
* Receive, check and process timesheets by updating payment system (Eclipse)
* Maintain our rotas through Excel
* To maintain communication via outlook, WhatsApp, telephone
* Maintain social networks and communication through LinkedIn and Hootsuite.
* To identify any potential clinicians via Reed, CV Library, LinkedIn, Indeed and various other methods
* General running of and day to day management of our clinical teams which will include handling queries coming in through email, WhatsApp and telephone.
* Ensuring that the rota is maintained, and staff availability is always captured to assign to shifts. Handling any rota changes and last-minute sickness cover. Communicating the rotas to our clinical teams on a weekly basis. To prioritise any urgent shifts which need cover.
* Processing weekly payroll and expenses by instructing our payroll team of the clinics and shifts to process through each week to ensure that our team are paid promptly for the work they complete. To ensure that our invoicing is accurate to avoid any billing disputes with our clients.
Staff attraction and onboarding:
* To handle any incoming enquiries for potential staff members for our clinical teams. Providing information about our company, services, and projects to encourage clinicians to join our teams. To monitor and support the onboarding process by sending out registration packs, gathering registration documents, and preparing the applicant to start work with us. To ensure that new starters are set up for payroll and approved for work.
* To handle client queries and enquiries along with communicating any rota updates, changes and cancellations to ensure that the clients are promptly kept up to date at all times.
If they have good administration, organisation and communication skills along with attention for detail, our client can develop their skills and experience.
Our client gets some calls and messages out of hours which are sometimes urgent and critical to the running of the service, i.e. a clinician may call in sick on a Saturday morning or may be running late to the clinic and they would need to work to make sure that the clinic is supported.
Do you have experience working as a Recruitment Coordinator / Administrator in the healthcare sector?
Do you have experience working as a Recruitment Coordinator / Administrator?
Do you have experience working as as Coordinator or Administrator?
Do you meet the criteria above and available to start immediately?