We are currently recruiting for a Repairs Estates Officer in North London on a permanent basis, you will be working with a leading housing provider carrying estate inspections and assessing the validity of results.
* Provide excellent customer service and seek ways to implement improvements
* To assist in the review of complaints and customer satisfaction to drive changes to processes and behaviours
* To provide an example of ownership and accountability within the team
* To be part of relationship building and understand the requirements and contractual differences with internal colleagues/stakeholders such as Keyworker, Woking pfi, Housing, Leasehold team
* Manage the delivery of administrative duties for the team including reports, tracker management, complaint updates, insurance, Northgate order raising and management, Power BI and iproc.
* To assist with external stakeholders to continuously improve services and promote a positive way, such as TRA's, Councillors, MP's and other stakeholders and specialist services
* To analyse information provided to ensure it is understood by the team.
* Raise works orders and Purchase Orders outside scheduled works - end to end (assess works/quote/ post inspection photo checks and processing invoices)
* Some experience of Contract Management and knowledge of repairs.
* History of dealing with customers from different backgrounds and delivering a positive and transparent service.
* Experience of working with customers to achieve service improvements
* Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting
* Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders.
* Experience of dealing with customers and responding to customer enquiries on the phone and in writing.
Salary £34,500-£35,950k plus excellent benefits such as hybrid working, generous holiday and pension package.
If you would like further information, please contact Mel