Ethics is the backbone of Nursing, and our Nurses are the foundation of what makes SHP continue to grow and thrive. Ethical decisions are a fundamental part of everyday life and death choices for nurses. The Medical Team is driven by each of our local Nurse Administrators who coordinate the patient needs and plans of care in a secure controlled environment. The position is so much more than the role of a typical Director of Nursing. Autonomy in Nursing Practice is proven to ensure nurses make better, quicker, evidence-based decisions. Your dedication to making a difference in the lives of an under-served patient population could make this position your best step up the Nursing Career Ladder.
SHP Nurses proudly display their integrity through: Respect for patient dignity and confidentiality. Accountability for knowledge, understanding and continuing personal education. Supporting teammates. Honoring commitments. Doing the right thing consistently, day in and day out, in task and relationship interactions.
Looking for a new opportunity to make your impact? Currently we are seeking a new team member at:
Location: Shelby County Detention Center
Open Position: FT RN Medical Team Administrator
Schedule: Mon - Friday, Days
No COVID Vaccine Required: SHP is not subject to the CMS COVID Vaccine Mandate and does NOT require employees to be vaccinated.
In addition to the Autonomy and Experience you will earn, Full Time Medical Team Supervisory Staff also enjoy:
- Pre-Tax Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Coverage Options
- Short and Long Term Disability Options
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance $50,000
- Additional Life Coverage Options for Employee, Spouse & Child
- 2 Weeks PTO Accrued and 8 Paid Holidays (1 st Year of Employment)
- Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit
- Free Monthly CE Credit Hours
- 401K Retirement Plan Eligibility After 1 yr + 1,000 work hours
- EAP Services
- Fitness, Travel, and Education Discounts through MEP
- Tuition Discounts for Continuing Education w/ Reimbursement Options
- Safe, Secure Work Environment
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bereavement & Jury Duty Paid Leave
- Medical, Parental, Military Unpaid Leave
- Cell Phone Reimbursement for any After Hours Call from Facility
Interested in Learning More About Life At SHP? Check us out on Instagram @LifeAtSHP, Facebook @SouthernHealthPartners and Twitter @SHPJailMedical
Equal Opportunity Employer
All Applicants are subject to Drug Screening and the Issuance of Security Clearance by the Facility in Which Work is to be performed.