Interaction Recruitment are looking for an experienced Grounds Person to join our clients Groundstaff team in the Wimbledon area.
- Assisting in the care and daily maintenance of grass courts i.e mowing, marking out, operating pedestrian and tractor mounted machinery. Spring and Autumn grass court renovations.
- Identifying and controlling of weeds, pests, diseases and disorders.
- Applying nutrition (granular and liquid)
- Assisting in the care of multiple grassed areas and car parks
- Maintaining paths and areas surrounding courts.
- Assisting in the care and daily maintenance of all equipment and tools.
- Operating grass covers
- Keeping grounds tidy and weed free
- Maintaining health, safety and security i the workplace and comply with company procedures and guidelines.
- Strong turf knowledge and qualifications to include and level 2 (or equivalent) in sports turf, PA1 and PA6.
- Proven knowledge and practical experience gained in a professional environment
- Current full driving license
- Good verbal and written communication, plus basic numeracy skills.
- Organised, efficient, professional and reliable. Able to meet deadlines with positive and flexible approach.
- Strong attention to details.
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY NOW, or email