SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £35,000 DOE
Our client are well established Security Company who have been trading for over 20 years! Based from offices in Hertfordshire, they are looking for a Security Engineer to join their Service team on a full time, permanent basis.
Basic Salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience + overtime available.
Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hour week).
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Service, Call Outs, Maintenance, Fault-Finding & Repair on CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control and Intercom Systems.
* Take part in Call Out Rota - Providing Technical Support to Customers over the phone. Very rare to be called out to site!
* Your area of work will be based around London and the Home Counties.
The Ideal Person:
* Experienced in a range of disciplines (intruder alarms, CCTV, access control & intercoms) and have been responsible for delivering NSI standard services.
* Good understanding of British Standards, NSI (NACOSS) and BAFE requirements is preferred but not essential.
* Full UK Driving License - Essential!
* Knowledge of a range equipment - Training can be provided where necessary, if required.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Good Fault / Problem solving skills
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, additional benefits and the chance to grow within a long standing, well established team!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful