Northreach Recruitment is excited to be working with this up-and-coming investment company based in Oxford St. London.
Managing large assets for their 20,000 plus investors, they have partnered with financial advisors, wealth managers and family offices deliver innovative solutions for their clients.
This company shapes their values around the heart of the business, Talent, Intelligence, Maturity and Excellence.
The Role - Senior Client Services Associate (Client services Team)
You will be reporting to the Client Services Manager
* Enquiry Management - You will be required to assign items to the team and review team responses while new joiners are in training
* Instruction Processing - Checking daily that Associates have accurately captured instructions from investor trades in the database
* Daily Dealing - Daily checks that deal execution has been completed correctly
* Fund Settlement - Ensuring that payment instructions for fund settlement are complete and accurate
* Client Onboarding - Checking new client applications for the suite of fund products
* Distributions - assisting in the oversight of income distribution from the funds including calculation, payment and reporting
* Client Reporting - review of client reporting and communications
* Training - helping with the design and execution of new joiner training and additional training for existing staff when required
* Supporting Your Team - acting as the first line of support for queries from the rest of the team
* Project Work - as a more senior member of the team, you may occasionally be required to contribute to projects as they arise
Experience we're looking for:-
Our client is looking for someone with senior experience who is comfortable with helping others manage their workload, providing training and support where needs be.
The Senior Client Services Associate position acts very much as the Client Services Manager's number two and is the first point of support from the rest of the team. Within this role the successful candidate will be required to ensure that the team's duties are being executed in an accurate and timely fashion and that the team are supported to achieve this.
Successful candidates will reap the benefits of working for a business where their voice is heard, and their contribution is truly valued. Our client has an open and supportive approach towards its employees and the Client Services Team embraces this wholeheartedly.
Training and Development:-
The successful candidate will be offered training and development within the team and will receive product and organisational overviews from across the business as part of our in-house onboarding process which is offered to all new employees - whatever their role.
Recognition of Performance:-
Joining an existing team of eighteen team members, the candidate will benefit from working on a team where merit truly counts and where outperformance is rewarded with greater responsibility and greater exposure, regardless of length of service. Our client also has a company-wide recognition service which is tied strongly to their values.
Contributing to Change:-
Constantly striving to find improvements to their operational procedures and client experience the successful candidate will be provided with the necessary support, training and encouragement to be part of this process. The candidate will also have the opportunity to contribute to providing industry leading customer service to all of our stakeholders