Point32Health is currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join their Provider Performance analytics team in the role of Senior Data Analyst. A key role in the Corporate Data and Analytics organization, the Senior Data Analyst will use advanced analytic tools and processes to unlock the value of data and deliver insight on business performance. Strong relationship building skills, combined with a strategic focus, enable the Senior Data Analyst to prioritize and address customer needs while keeping enterprise priorities at the forefront of their thought process and approach. The Senior Data Analyst is a strategic business consultant who can analyze data and deliver meaningful and actionable results that identify areas of success and opportunity, propose business solutions, and inform strategic decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply a strategic mindset and broad subject matter expertise to solve complex and diverse business problems within and across business functions
- Establish strong business relationships and be regarded as a strategic business partner
- Apply advanced analytics methods and techniques, including multi-variate statistical analysis, to deliver insights that support key business objectives
- Use strong data visualization and data storytelling skills to engage stakeholders and drive strategic decision making
- Accountable for business adoption of analytics, making sure that they are operationalized and including embedded in business processes
- Partner with IT to deliver production level analytical solutions using both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Function in the role of analytics steward, providing support to other analysts to enable their use of the data to deliver accurate and timely insights
- Exemplify the characteristics of a lifelong learner, consistently seeking additional training and build knowledge/experience of business acumen, tools, languages and data sources
- Act as a Lean Thinker, applying continuous improvement philosophies and approaches to identify and address inefficiencies in your day-to-day work
- Train, mentor and guide associate level team members, both informally and formally as a dedicated analytic buddy
- Meets assigned timelines and escalates risks/barriers as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in an analytics related field with 5-7 experience, preferably in a payer/provider role with health insurance claims data experience. Master's degree preferred
- Passion for data and problem-solving
- Complex analytics experience, including advanced analytics and statistical analysis
- Intermediate/Advanced programming skills (e.g. SAS, SQL, R, Python, Alteryx)
- Intermediate/Advanced Tableau or similar data visualization tool development experience
- Expert data visualization and data storytelling skills
- Experience Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Ability to manage tasks independently, take ownership of responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What we build together changes our customer's health for the better. We are looking for talented and innovative people to join our team. Come join us!
Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees - including remote employees - must be fully vaccinated. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R4253