A Senior Firmware Engineer with strong Embedded C/C++ Software Development skills and a good understanding of wireless embedded systems will join a thriving wearable technology company. Hybrid working available and great salary package on offer.
Our Client is looking for a forward thinking Senior Engineer with a proven background in Embedded Software and Systems, to take a lead role in the development of their next generation of wearable devices.
Your Technical Skills and background will ideally include:
* A good University education.
* Several years working on wireless embedded systems and other resource constrained systems.
* Strong Embedded C/C++ software development experience.
* Good knowledge of the key components used in Embedded Systems such as Serial Communication Protocols, Microcontrollers and Sensor technology.
* Working on the entire product development lifecycle.
* Scripting in Python good to see.
Of particular interest is someone with experience of working on short range wireless systems such as NFC and Bluetooth