Point32Health has created a new role to support and guide the product marketing team for the Commercial Division - driving product awareness and engagement to brokers, employers and members of our employer-sponsored products, as well as the individual market. This role reports to the Director, Strategic Marketing & Creative Services for the Commercial Division - and supports both product portfolios of Harvard Pilgrim and Tufts Health Plan.
S/He will play a key role is representing the Commercial Division's portfolio across internal and external audiences (B2B and B2C) - to ensure that value propositions and messaging are compelling, translate value and support the overall positioning of the Commercial Division. S/he will lead a team of talented product marketers who focus on key programs and services of the Commercial Division; however, this role will also help to ensure these discreet programs connect to the Division's overall position (through content, promotions and strategy) and priorities (business goals and seasonality). S/he will also look for opportunities for cross-promotion of products and services that are timely (opportunistic and/or seasonal) to maintain relevancy for all products.
- Work closely with Director, Strategic Marketing to support the development of plans and programs that best represent the Commercial Division to external customers to enhance broker engagement, drive employer-group group, individual member acquisition
- Mentor the product marketing team to work collaboratively to identify cross-promotion opportunities of complementary products and services and/or uncover new communications and marketing approaches for defined programs and services
- Partner with the Director, Strategic Marketing, to define planning and execution needs of open enrollment and key account support across the business
- Partner with Director, Strategic Marketing to ensure all external content and presentations are consistent and compelling in channels such as RFP/RFI requests, slide library, external and internal events, and executive team needs.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Product teams to define overall strategy of programs, services and benefits to enhance the overall portfolio positioning strength - across all geographic markets
- Serve as a key contact and partner for organization-wide initiatives related to communications to employers or members of the Commercial Division (e.regulatory, pandemic, policy)
- Special projects as assigned
- Position is based in Canton, MA - flexible working arrangements are available to accommodate both in office and remote work preferences
EDUCATION: (Minimum education required)
- Four (4) year degree in communications, marketing or another relevant field
- Advanced degree preferred
EXPERIENCE: (Years of experience)
- 7 - 10 years of relevant professional experience, with at least 6 years managing direct reports
- Experience and comfort working with product and sales organizations
- Experience with regulated industries is desirable
SKILL REQUIREMENTS: (Include interpersonal skills)
- Resourceful; ability to problem solve
- Confident and skilled at building consensus (verbal and written)
- Comfort and success leading a team - including clarity of priorities and delivering constructive feedback to enhance outcomes
- Proven experience managing complex projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to work independently and part of cross-functional teams
- Strong writing and content development skills for a variety of formats and audiences
- Comfortable with ambiguity and defining next steps to achieve goals and objectives
- Comfortable with presenting information to peers and senior leaders - in an effective manner
- An appreciation for evolution and refinement to improve or change outcomes
- Knowledge of the entire Microsoft suite of office tools, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; basic design principles for brand adherence
What we build together changes our customer's health for the better. We are looking for talented and innovative people to join our team. Come join us!
Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees - including remote employees - must be fully vaccinated. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better health care experience to everyone in our communities. Building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
At Point32Health, we're working to reshape the world of health care by pushing past the status quo and delivering even more to the diverse communities we serve: more innovation, more access, more support, and healthier lives. And we want people like you on our side to make it even better.
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R3144