Senior Marketing Executive (SaaS)
£55,000.00 - £60,000.00
An award-winning, mission-locked SaaS company helping leading organisations secure and develop underrepresented talent is looking to hire a confident Demand Generation Manager!
Could this be you?
* Do you have a track record of executing effective campaigns; engaging and converting B2B audiences?
* Previous SaaS experience?
* Confident with Zoominfo, Outreach, Salesforce and Pardot ? (Who doesn'tlove automating out of repetitive processes!)
We would love to hear from you.
* Building strategic campaigns to capture new leads into the central database
* Collaborate with Marketing, Product and SDR teams on account segmentation
* Measure, analyse and report on campaign performance
* Work with the wider Marketing team to monitor our marketing 'health'
* Establish yourself as a core member of the Marketing engine, working with the broader Marketing and SDR teams to ensure that knowledge is shared and retained, enabling the team to focus on the highest impact work
* Ability to confidently rationalise your ideas and tell the story behind them
* Highly data-driven; able to prove the ROI of all spend and resources
* Thriving working in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple projects simultaneously
* Innovative thinking
* Internal mentoring scheme and career development
* Flexible and remote working
* Reduced paid summer hours
* Enhanced maternity cover and paternity leave
* Wellbeing allowance, including an Airbnb wellbeing mini-break twice a year!
* Competitive salary and annual review
* Company share options
* The value you will bring by increasing diversity and inclusivity in the long run