Job title: Senior MRI Radiographer
Salary: Starting from £37,000 depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Sunday 3 x 12 hour shifts between 7am and 9pm typically
Our Client is the UK's largest specialist provider of diagnostic and healthcare solutions and sees more than 3 million patients each year and diagnostic imaging is one of the busiest services that they provide.
They are looking for a Senior MRI Radiographer to join our Radiography Department in Barnet.
About the role:
• As a MRI Radiographer you will be responsible for ensuring that patients receive the best standard of care while generating high-quality images to support their healthcare pathway. You will deliver an effective and professional service, working alongside your colleagues in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Carry out magnetic resonance imaging procedures to best practice standards of radiographic techniques (MHRA Guidance 2015, IR(ME)R 2017, Code of Clinical Practice).
• Providing a great experience for patients attending for MRI scanning, supporting them through the process from referral to results
• Running quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate
• Respecting and working within patient's and service users' customs, values and spiritual beliefs, making sure their views are sought and taken into account
• Performing triage functions of referrals, as required
• Supporting patient bookings and making sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information
• Completing competency assessments
• Adhering to all operational procedures
• Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
• Sharing knowledge and clinical experience with the wider team to support each other's growth and development.Requirements:
• BSc Radiography or equivalent
• Membership of an appropriate professional body and holds a valid registration (HCPC)
• A good understanding of fundamental MRI physics and different scanning techniques and sequences
• A proven knowledge of the requirements of a Radiographers role regarding the care of patients, their careers and other colleagues
• A high level of professionalism and technical standard of work
• Aptitude towards improving quality
• The ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
• Understanding of the implications of the Data Protection Act, Caldicott Principles and GDPR
• A flexible approach to work and able to work across 7 days (Mon-Sun)
• A strong team player attitude, being supportive, caring, reliable and trustworthy
• The ability to be calm when working under pressure and in a busy environment
• A positive attitude, taking pride in their work and is passionate about the service they provide
• The passion for developing their career in radiography and working towards new milestones.
Our Client offers a fantastic benefits package, which is available through a mobile-enabled rewards platform, called InJoy. This is your place to access thousands of offers and discounts on a wide range of products and services relating to: fashion, travel, eating out, technology, leisure and more!
In addition to this, they also offer:
• 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• Generous company contribution pension scheme
• Private medical insurance options
• Life assurance
• Hybrid and flexible working opportunities
• Fantastic learning and development opportunities
• 24/7 access to a dedicated well-being hub and an Employee Assistance Programme
• Enhanced parental leave
• Monthly award programme and online peer-to-peer recognition
• Long service recognition, with vouchers and additional annual leave
• Refer a friend bonus
• Smart tech, Cycle to Work and thousands of discounts and cashback options
• Paid-for professional memberships and more!
If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity and would like to hear more, please apply now!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer