SERVICE ENGINEER - FIRE & SECURITY - BASIC SALARY UP TO £35,000 DOE
Our client are well established fire and security business who have been trading across the UK for many years! Based from offices in the West Yorkshire, they are looking for a Fire & Security Engineer to join their Service Team on a full time, permanent basis.
Basic Salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience + call outs & standby.
Company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone and uniform provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hour week).
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Service, maintenance, fault-finding and repair on Intruder Alarms, Access Control systems, CCTV & Fire Alarms on Commercial premises.
* Taking part in out of hours call out rota
* Your area of work will varied, our clients customer base covers the UK, therefore you must be open to travelling for work and staying away from home.
The Ideal Person:
* Minimum 3 years working as a Fire & Security Engineer.
* Experienced in a range of disciplines - intruder alarms (essential) CCTV, access control, fire alarms (advantageous).
* Good understanding of British Standards, NSI (NACOSS) and BAFE requirements is preferred.
* Full UK Driving License - Essential!
* Knowledge of a range equipment - training can be provided if necessary on certain systems.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Good Fault / Problem solving skills
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, additional benefits and the chance to grow within a successful team.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful