Experienced Site Manager
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN CLADDING / RE-CLADDING /
Immediate Starts with great prospects
This is a great opportunity to work within the Re-Cladding sector of construction. We have personally worked with this Client for a good many years and can only say how professional, friendly, experienced and fast-growing they are. This is working on a project that is starting now in the Camden area of North London, the Dagenham, East London area and Colindale, North West London.
Our Client is looking for Site Managers with EWI/Cladding/Facades/ experience.
Decent Homes / Social Housing or general experience within Cladding is essential.
You must have previous experience as a Site Manager and be fully conversant on all applications of Facades/EWI/Cladding/Render.
The Site Manager Role
You must have the following
* Good man management skills,
* Be used to running a site,
* Dealing with the Client
* Resolving any issues that arise
* Co-Ordinating programming of works
* Attend meetings with the Client and Sub Contractors
* Hold a current SMSTS / SSSTS and First Aid and CSCS
* Have checkable references for previous EWI/Cladding/Render work
* Good all round general management on the site
This is a great position for someone to join a fast growing company within this area of Construction.
Salary negotiable dep on experience.
Site Manager Salary to £55k
Please send your CV or call Becky on the number listed