My client are looking to recruiting for a Minor Works / Small works Manager to be based in Manchester and cover the North.
This role is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, car allowance and benefits package.
* Take direct responsibility and lead on the full end to end process and delivery of Small works for our client.
* Leading a small team of Quantity Surveyors / Quote Cost Administrators.
* Supporting the management of Work in Progress (WIP) and its impact on billing.
* Maximise potential profit and reducing any potential penalties, whilst also having regular dialogue with operations teams, the client and internal support functions.
* Bringing an immediate improvement to a current back log of outstanding works through the most efficient and cost effective methods.
Who we are looking for
* Suitable commercial / administrator experience within a similar industry sector
* Excellent communicator
* A foundation level understanding of risk analysis / management
* PC Literate with knowledge of MS applications
* QS qualifications.
* Experienced in a previous / similar role.
On offer is a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, car allowance and benefits package, which includes;
* Pension Scheme
* 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
* Life Cover equivalent to 2 times annual salary
* 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
* Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
* Gym membership discounts
* Cycle to work scheme
* Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes